Monday, May 4, 2015

May The Fourth Be With You!

It just wouldn't be a blog for our Jedi without mentioning this awesomesauce day!

We started our day off with lots of jumping on the mommy bed, screaming, "MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOUUUU!!!!"

Then we followed that up with- getting dressed in ALL of our Star Wars apparel, a short school day, and we're now focused on our Star Wars marathoning. It's serious business in this house!



Jedi Renn is still seizure free! We are nearing 14 months, and we are thanking God every step of the way. On Wednesday, we will be travelling back to UCSF for a follow up and to discuss the probabilities of weaning him off his medication! This momma is freaked out by that a bit, but, we know that keeping him on a medication he doesn't need isn't exactly great for him. So please pray with us as we venture on this new journey. We'll keep you posted!

Happy Star Wars day!!

 Please tell us in the comments: what are YOU doing to celebrate? We hope you're grabbing hold of your inner Jedi, and having a blast with all the possibilities!

As always, May the Fourth Be With You!!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing stuff being 14 months seizure free. Gooooooooo Jedi Renn! Happy 4th May. May the 4th be With You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natural herbs can cure epilepsy, I had epilepsy for over 14 years, i have spent a lot money getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, I went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, One day I was in the office going through the internet when I saw a post about Dr Itua herbal medicine on how he cure a Lady from Kansas who was suffering from HIV and she listed Epilepsy as list of illness Dr Itua can as well cured I contacted him with epilepsy Cure solution, I email him. He told me the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks To my greatest surprise after patiently going according to instruction given to me by Dr Itua, my epilepsy was cure, I want to say a big thanks to Dr Itua who God have sent to heal his people with his natural medicine I pray that God will bless you for the good work you are doing.for all who are still suffering from this illness, you can also contact him through his email on :;;drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number...+248149277976 like they say his herbal remedy is the only permanent solution to Seizure. He Can as well cure the following... Herpes Virus, HIV/Aids, Hepatitis A/B, Shingles, Cold Sore, Epilepsy, Wart, Lupus, Diabetes, Men/Woman Infertility, Seizure, Cancer all types.

    ReplyDelete